Thursday, May 30, 2013

Brunch in Chicago at the Formerly Lesbian Bakery Place



While in Chicago, my suppose to be Celestial Wife along with her Baby Mama, took THE man and I to this brunch place. I guess Lesbians used to own it and it was a ton better then.  I had actually requested to have brunch here as I love Lesbians and the Suppose to be Celestial Wife had told me about it. 

Suppose to be Celestial wife and I started the party with bloody marys. Yum. Spicy and tomato juice filled. I ordered chicken and waffles, as I had never had it.  The chicken was dry. I was starving and scarfed anyways. With an extra serving of syrup, the waffles were tasty. The man ordered some sort of meat bowl. I thought it was decent. he said the poached eggs were more baked then poached.  The pregnant waitress did an excellent job at ignoring us.

West Town Bakery & Diner

1916 W Chicago Ave
Chicago, IL
(773) 904-1414

No comments:

Post a Comment